An opportunity has arisen to be part of a small but growing team at Jago, a Personal Branding agency that operates a remote model.
While we’re physically based in Leeds & Surrey, we’re happy to accept applications from across the South East as we support remote working, ideally less than an hour from London, Guildford, Farnham or Haslemere.
We’re looking to appoint a Marketing Manager to join our team to help in our ambitious plans to scale and grow over the next few years and expand our client portfolio in the service-based sectors both with agencies and corporate clients.
Reporting directly to the Business Leader, Ryan O’Keeffe, this is a multi-faceted position that is ideally suited to a flexible, methodical and hard-working individual.
We’re looking for an ambitious, level headed, articulate and versatile communicator, who isn’t afraid of getting stuck in. We see this marketing role as 70% hands-on and 30% strategic.
The successful applicant will have been working in a marketing role for at least the past 3 to 5 years and will be able to demonstrate experience and understanding of how to market a service business, rather than a product-based business.
The role needs a wide range of marketing abilities, skills and experience from supporting the founders personal branding and content strategy to thought leadership and organising industry events. We are looking for someone who is hands-on, yet has the ability to think and plan strategically.
The role is very autonomous and would suit a driven self-starter with strong initiative. You will be required to create, plan and execute a marketing strategy.
Great you spotted this random sentence, which hopefully means you have read the full Job Description, add the words “I spotted you” to the subject line of your email, this will show us that you have reviewed this properly and are interested.
We need a well organised and personable marketing professional who can own the role in their own right, not someone who needs to be managed.
This role would not suit someone who is only a digital marketer, the skills needed are to be much more rounded.
This role requires the Marketing Manager to create the best experience for both prospects and clients.
The outcome we are looking for is more growth, coming from increasing our Brand Profile, Speaking Opportunities, Sales Meetings & Person Brand Health Checks.
Ideally, the new Marketing Manager has experience in some or all of the areas listed below:
- Raising our reputation as the ‘go to’ agency in our sectors and services and improving the customer engagement and increasing leads.
- Ability to create a content and social strategy
- Managing our social media brand channels
- Identifying target sectors, target customers
- Generating case studies, blog posts and thought leadership content.
- Helping us identify speaking (events, podcasts, webinars) opportunities and network events for team members and founders
- Creating our own thought leadership events, roundtables and social events. Organise client hospitality.
- Helping owners develop their personal brands and points of view online and offline
- Supporting our AM/PM with their client marketing
- Researching and assisting with the formation of strategic partnerships and alliances
- Managing award and league table entries
- Managing CRM systems (HubSpot, Monday.com experience and advantage)
- Analysing, testing and reporting on the effectiveness/ROI of all our marketing campaigns
- Owning and monitoring marketing budgets
SALARY AND BENEFITS
£30k to £40k per annum.
A successful candidate will have at least 3-5 years of marketing experience, with aspirations to progress from Marketing Manager to Marketing Director and build a team over the next 3-5 years.
Academic qualifications in marketing, sales or business will be advantageous, but the experience in marketing, demonstrable to learn new skills will be paramount.
In return, we will provide:
- Good salary based on talent and experience
- Work from anywhere policy
- Flexible working hours
- Pension contributions
- 30+ days holiday including Christmas closure
- Birthday paid day off
- Quarterly Inspiration Days to work as a volunteer
- Wellbeing & health care.
- We’ll pay to send you to various conferences, events, and training days
- Regular company social events
- Company outings
You will be an important part of a growing agency that is looking to establish itself as a ‘go to’ provider of personal branding strategy, training and content creation.
You’ll be part of a close-knit agency that puts its clients first at all times but one that also recognises and rewards the hard work and professionalism of its staff.